Shure KSM44A Multi-Pattern Large Dual-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone featuring Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology
KSM44A rentals include ShureLock Elastic-Suspension Shock Mount, ShureLock stand mount, Popper Stopper magnetic pop filter, aluminum carrying case and twenty-five foot (25') long XLR cable. Nationwide shipping available.
The KSM44A premium side address condenser microphone with multi-position low-cut filter and 15dB attenuation switches for added flexibility. Features Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology for groundbreaking specifications - self-noise of 4dB with a maximum sound pressure level of 131dB, for a total dynamic range of 127dB - that set a new standard in premium microphone performance. Ideal for critical studio tracking.
- Studio Vocals
- Ensemble Vocals
- Live Recording
- Acoustic Guitar
- Externally Biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20,0000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1kHZ): -37dBV/Pa (14.1 mV)
- Self Noise (equivalent SPL; A-weighted typical): 8.5dB
- Output Impedance: 147 Ω
- Maximum SPL (at 1000 Ω load / 1kHz / 1% THD): 139 dB
- Net Weight (Microphone Only): 492 grams (17.4 oz)
North Shore Productions rents the Shure KSM44A along with other premium microphones in the Shure KSM Series.