Shure KSM353/ED Dual Voice, Bi-Directional Ribbon Microphone
KSM353 rentals include ShureLock Wire Rope Shock Mount, aluminum carrying case and twenty-five foot (25') long XLR cable. Nationwide shipping available.
The KSM353 is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone crafted with matched polar pattern symmetry for pristine audio and hand assembled with proprietary Roswellite shape-retaining ribbons that provide revolutionary durability. Developed especially for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances in studio and concert hall applications.
- Acoustic Guitar
- Acoustic Bass
- Live Recording
- Ensemble Vocals
- Room Ambience
- Roswellite Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 15,0000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
- Sensitivity (at 1kHZ): -53.5dBV/Pa
- Self Noise (equivalent SPL; A-weighted typical): N/A
- Output Impedance: 270 Ω
- Maximum SPL (at 1000 Ω load / 1kHz / 1% THD): 146dB
- Net Weight (Microphone Only): 633 grams (22.3 oz)
North Shore Productions rents the Shure KSM353 along with other premium microphones in the Shure KSM Series.